To ensure the safety and well-being of the congregation and our community, all scheduled services, rehearsals, programs and events have been cancelled until further notice.
Please remain in prayer for the recovery of those who are ill, medical teams, and those who are working to combat the virus.
We are committed to building a community of positive maturing discipleship of Jesus Christ by providing ministries which include:
- Nurses Unit – meets on 3rd Sundays following the morning worship service.
- Pastor’s Aid Society – meets on 1st Sundays following the morning worship service.
- Usher Board:
Bessie Campbell Ushers – meets on 4th Sundays following the morning worship service.
Senior Ushers (Male & Female) – meets on 1st Saturdays at 3:30 PM.
Young Adult Ushers
Golden Eagle Ushers
- Women’s Guild – meets on 4th Sundays January – June and September – November following the morning worship service.
- Grace Book Club – meets on 3rd Tuesdays at 7:00 PM.
- Flower Guild – meets on 4th Saturdays at 12:00 PM except July & August).
- Hospitality Ministry – meets on 2nd Saturdays at 1:00 PM.
- Men’s Ministry – meets quarterly on Saturdays at 10:00 AM.
Scott Fields: 2021 Man of the Year (click to view)
- Scholarship Committee
- African American Historical & Educational Ministry
- Women's Retreat – meets on 3rd Sundays following the morning worship service.
- Trustee Aides – meets every 3rd Sunday following the morning worship service.
- Nursery Unit (closed during the month of August).
- Visual Arts